The summer advantage cards for you
With the Summercard Basic, Summercard Gold and the 3-Country Card you make the most out of summer. They open free or discounted doors and gates to leisure facilities, mountain lifts and public transport and entitle you to participation in the weekly programmes. The Summercard GOLD, the 3-Country Card and the 3-Country bike cared are available for a small fee. You will receive the Summercard Basic automatically as a guest upon arrival.
- Use the local buses from Landeck to Nauders, including Kaunertal valley, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and the Kaunergrat nature park bus.
- Admission to the Ried bathing lake and the Prutz/Pfunds open-air pools.
- Altfinstermünz culture walk every Tuesday
- Admission to the Etschquelle Bunker Reschen and the Reschensee lake museum.
- Admission to the Pfunds museum of local history, old Greiter Mill and Sawmill (bread baking and exhibition)
- Participation in: guided walks (not including transfer), guided bike tours, llama trekking tour, herb walk, etc.
- Adventure tour of the Kaiserschützen (excl. museum)
- Children's programme (excl. lunch)
- Youth programme (excl. transfer and mountain lift pass)
- Nauders adventure course (minimum age 16 years)
keyboard_arrow_rightFREE SERVICES AROUND NAUDERS
- Rentals of tennis and beach volleyball courts (Prutz, Ried, Kaunertal valley; Pfunds)
- Tour of Siegmundsried Castle
- Admission to Pfunds local history museum, Kaunertal valley museum
- Hiking bus (Ried, Prutz, Pfunds)
- Wild animal viewing in the outdoor enclosures at Fendels and Pfunds
- Nauders Almshuttle – hiking shuttle
- Guided tours and nature park hikes
- Sunrise tour with breakfast at alpine hut in Nauders
- Guided E-bike tours in Nauders (including bike rental)
- Introductory course for Nordic walking
- Children and youth leisure programme
- Guided mountain bike tours
- Exhibitions in the Kaunergrat nature park house
- Admission & tour of Nauders Fortress
- Admission to Altfinstermünz
- Outdoor offers (rafting, canyoning, high ropes course, outdoor sports...)
- BIWAK – 3-Länder-Sports Nauders (sports shop and courses)
- Mountain sports programme from Alpinsport Oberland Nauders and Kaunteral mountain guides
- Admission to Engadin Bad Scuol (CH)
- Admission to Area 47 (bathing lake, rafting, canyoning, high ropes course, caving, Flying Fox Mega Swing)
- Admission to the Wattens Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Admission to the Fliess Archaeological Museum